It is time for a cold brewing experiment! I threw three bags of this in a big pitcher this morning, filled it with water, and stuffed it in the fridge. It has been brewing for about five hours and I think it is strong enough now. I lightly sweetened it with about a half cup of sugar.

Wow, this is really good! Light and peachy with a hint of zing to it. That must be the ginger I’m tasting. I didn’t over-sweeten it, but it is sweetened enough to make it appealing to my family. I have about three to four bags of this left and I think it will be going in for a second pitcher when we run out of this one. Yummy!