drank Mint Pu-erh by Numi Organic Tea

My fiance and I went shopping with his mom at Giant today. We found this tea bottled and decided to try it. It wasn’t that bad. It was minty and earthy blended together.

The only thing I’m not sure of is this being an iced tea. I think I would like it better if we got it in the tea bags and had it warm. They also had some other bottled iced tea pu-erh flavor at Giant and I might try some of the other flavors.

It is intriguing and for some reason I keep coming back to pu-erh even though it isn’t my favorite yet. I must like it though.

Twitter: MegWesley