Try that again…entered this under the wrong oolong.

After my parents decided to do a date night of a movie and snacks after, my fiancee and I decided to go out and have a dinner and game date night. Then we got into the hot tub for a while. When I got back home I brewed another steep of this to wind down for the day.

This is the farthest I have pushed an oolong so far. Four steeps with the last at six minutes. The flavor is still nice, light, and stomach settling. The fruity taste has dwindled but I am still getting sweetness. Instead of the fruity sweetness it reminds me of a slightly saltier dew. Well, not so much saltier as more savory. More like a sweet grassy dew the morning after a rain storm. I wasn’t expecting it to morph like that. It is nice.

I have one more sample packet of this before I am out. I think I am still going to explore green oolongs. I feel like I have discovered a brand new tasty world!