drank Decaffeinated Hot Tea by Lipton

Dad made a big pitcher of the 4x strength and iced it. Good old fashioned iced tea. Always a pleasure.

That isn’t really why I’m writing the note. I’m writing to talk about what I had to go with this good iced tea. I had an egg nest. It is basically whipped egg whites with cheese folded in and baked. Halfway through the baking process you put the egg yolk in the middle of your “nest” form. It is really good. The yolk tastes like silk and the egg whites taste like air with that hint of cheese. It is just a plus that it also tastes really good with iced tea.

Recipe Here: http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/egg_nests/

Kittenna

That looks super cute and sounds delicious!

MegWesley

It is really delicious. I highly reccomend it. Easy to make too.