drank Tetley Tea Bag by Tetley

Backlogging from Vacation #1:

I spent a week at my fiance’s father’s house with him. It was a nice vacation. I really like his father in some ways and not so much in others. I think it is like that for everybody. He is a fantastic cook though and I learned how to make a stuffed zucchini. That was yummy.

We went out to breakfast one day with his grandmother to Perkins. I got this and put honey and half & half in it. It stood up to the extra additions fairly well and warmed me up. I did taste it plain and it was fairly standard. I could see this being used like Lipton is used in our family. The standard tea that you grow up with. Not drop dead amazing but not half bad either.