drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

Apparently this has moved into my morning tea slot because I don’t have to think about it to make it. Just steep it five minutes in boiling water and add milk. I have been trying to get up earlier and this is the only thing that helps me stay up right now.

K S

In the morning don’t you wish you could step up to the replicator and just say tea, Earl Grey, hot?

MegWesley

That would be fantastic if you could do that! If only.

Comments

K S

MegWesley

That would be fantastic if you could do that! If only.

Twitter: MegWesley