I made a third steep of this last night and dumped it in my little tea bottle with a little bit of sugar and put it in the fridge. Now I am having it iced.

The first present flavor is a lovely and smooth black tea. Then you get that semi-sweet chocolate taste on the back of your tongue. The semi-sweet chocolate gradually turns to a dusting of dark cocoa powder over your tongue.

I don’t know if I like it better hot or iced right now, but I should think about getting a tin of this when my sample runs out. It is delicious!

Twitter: MegWesley