I needed this lovely and slightly sweet tea. It just makes me feel better when I drink pretty tea out of a pretty mug. This tea is pretty because of the jasmine scent. I only used two teaspoons this time and I think I like it better. The taste is more delicate and lovely.

I might be sipping this tea all night long. I’ve been having a difficult time dealing with the thought that I went to college and I’m going to have to settle with a minimum wage job for a while before I find myself a “real job”. But extra income will be nice and my brother will be going to college himself in two weeks. Yay for him!

Azzrian