drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

This has become the tea that I drink. It has been all I have been drinking for a while. I have a feeling that this will end shortly and I’ll be drinking different teas again soon.

I decided to try something different and put a little hot cocoa powder in my tea today to see if I would like chocolate earl grey. I would. The chocolate and bergamot dance together in such a pleasing way. I might try to find a chocolate earl grey blend to try now.

LiberTEAS

Upton Tea Imports has a really good Chocolate Earl Grey.

K S

I would never thought to try this. Did you use cocoa or something like swiss miss?

MegWesley

@KS I used a family recipe. Basically it is a Nesquick chocolate milk powder, powdered coffee creamer, and powdered milk blend.

Cool, thanx

Comments

LiberTEAS

Upton Tea Imports has a really good Chocolate Earl Grey.

MegWesley