I am finally feeling better again. I have less pressure in my ears and my sinus pressure has gone down. Apparently I just need to threaten my body with a trip to the doctors and it behaves. Lol! The decongestant that my fiancee gave me probably helped too.

The leaves to this tea are much bigger than I expected. Instead of shaking them out or getting a teaspoon out, I just took two pinches and put them in my press. The leaves are so silky and look like they have been covered with a layer of delicate white fuzz. The aroma was nearly intoxicating just from the leaves. It smelled like very lightly toasted almonds that have been covered in jasmine flowers.

After impatiently waiting for the water to get hot, I steeped this for about two minutes. The liquor is very, very pale. I didn’t even notice it had color until I put it in my white ceramic mug. I was expecting it to be light because it is a white tea, but I wasn’t expecting it to be this light. The smell is still the same as the leaves, but the jasmine is lighter. I close my eyes and I imagine delicate white lace, lilies, and jasmine.

Confession time: I don’t like white tea. The ones I have tried had no flavor to them and just ended up tasting like hot leaf juice.

This tea is astounding! Mind blowing. It tastes goregous. There is this very light toasty taste (which I am assuming is the white tea) that dances right beside the jasmine. And the jasmine in this tea is light. Very light. I didn’t even taste jasmine the first time I sipped this it was so light. But as you sip on it, the jasmine becomes more and more apparent.

This might become a favorite for a while. It was just what I was looking for today. Perfect to break my earl grey with milk streak. I’m going to have to try to re-steep this after dinner to have as a nice before-bed drink.

If you haven’t had this yet, get it. It is awesome.

K S

I agree this is really good.