drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

Apparently I have a small sinus infection. It sucks and I don’t really feel like doing much, but my doctor says I have to drink plenty of fluids. This counts. I’ll have a cup of tea in between my water intake so that I don’t get too tired of it.

Hot with a little bit of milk with my bacon and eggs this morning.

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!
I always count tea as some of my daily water intake…I do not see why it shouldn’t count,right?

MegWesley

I do too. It is a fluid. It should count. :)