drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

I have been having other teas, I just have to drink another round of the flavored milk oolong before I can attempt to describe its wonderfulness.

I had this hot with milk at breakfast with two slices of toast and a fried egg. I had attempted to make a poached egg, but the egg stuck to the bottom to the pot and I think I had undercooked it. (I only successfully poached an egg once before.) I need to re-read my directions before I try poaching an egg again.

Twitter: MegWesley