drank Decaffeinated Hot Tea by Lipton

I have been having issues with illnesses this summer. I have been drinking this tea hot and sweet, just like I used to when I first started trying to drink tea when I was really little. Hopefully, I can get my system working again and break out my more subtle teas.

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!

Azzrian

Indeed Meg Get better soon!

MegWesley

Thank you two! I am slowly starting to feel better.

Rabs

I highly recommend Celestial Seasoning’s Ecchinacea Complete Care (with honey and short steep times). It’s been what I’m considering “the year of sick” for me, and since I’ve been having a cup or two of this in the evening — even with my weakened immune system — I’ve remained ok. I’m rooting for ya!

MegWesley

I’ll have to think about finding a box of that. It might be a good idea for when I need something in the afternoons/evenings when my allergies seem to be acting up and making me feel blech.

Comments

Hesper June

I hope you feel better soon!

Azzrian

Indeed Meg Get better soon!

MegWesley

Thank you two! I am slowly starting to feel better.

Rabs