drank Earl Grey by Bigelow

I finally broke down and tried this in the K-cup form that my fiancee has been saving for me. I had it with milk and it tasted the same as if I had brewed the bag of it. It was quite a lovely surprise. I could never see having all of my tea this way, but if we had a little brewer for morning emergencies, I could see using it. My only trouble with it is that it produces so much waste! Oh well, if we ever end up getting one, I’ll have to pick up this k-cup for emergencies.