My finacee got an assortment pack of Numi and this was one of the first ones he pulled out. He let me have a couple of sips of it to try it, but he kept most of it to himself.

His review: not as strong, tasted weaker and had less of a dirt taste, not much chocolate. Liked Numi Emperor Pu-Erh better.

My review: not as strong with a good splash of chocolate. I can taste a hint of vanilla and that is bringing the chocolate out of the dark chocolate place and closer to a milk chocolate place. Not quite there though. I liked it because it was a little lighter on the earthy taste. I think if you put a little bit of sugar in it, then it would bring out the chocolate for a more dessert tea. I would be more likely to grab this in the morning than a straight pu-erh right now.

ashmanra

I have had the Emperor and Mint Puerh, and only liked the Emperor. The mint one was Bleh for me.