I’ve been at my fiancee’s house this weekend and I’ve been drinking his tea. Luckily he doesn’t mind too badly and he keeps a box of Aged Earl Grey at his house just in case I show up and want tea.

I decided that I wanted to try something different and this was the tea I picked. I have been wanting bold teas and I decided to take a risk with this chai. It was delicious! Most chais don’t taste like much to me, but with this one it was richly flavored with spice and I could taste the tea underneath.

I’ve been having a hot cocoa problem, but I think I need to find either this chai or a similar chai to get me over that. Just the strength I have been wanting with lots of nice flavor.