I really should know better than to try a delicate new tea at my fiancee’s house when he really doesn’t have a good way to warm up water. This is why I normally stay with black teas at his house.

It didn’t taste like much. Just water with a light splash of rose. I don’t want to discount this tea because I think it will taste better if I could brew it right. Next time it pops up in the assortment, I am taking it home and brewing it where I know I can get the water temperature a little lower.

Twitter: MegWesley