A nice cup of earl grey to chase away the desire for hot cocoa. My last cup of tea I had at my fiancee’s house. It might be my last cup of tea for a little bit because mom and dad are re-modeling the kitchen. I might be able to sneak in some green tea or white tea later tonight if I can get to the hot water kettle safely.

fleurdelily

thy needest a kettle in thine own room! :D

MegWesley

Oh yeah! I agree with that.

Comments

fleurdelily

thy needest a kettle in thine own room! :D

MegWesley

Oh yeah! I agree with that.

Twitter: MegWesley