drank Decaffeinated Hot Tea by Lipton

I had some of the best sushi tonight. My fiancee and a group of friends took me out for sushi to a fancier sushi and hibachi grill. I had a Pink Pearl which was really sweet and my fiancee had the Katana Sushi which was tempura sushi and really yummy as well. On top of that we also got an amazing broth soup that I ate all of (and I hate broth soup), a half a plate of fried rice, and fried veggies.

After all that, I just need something simple. Some black tea with a little bit of sugar to relax my belly. I really need to get myself a simple loose leaf black tea so I don’t have to raid my mom’s tea stash when I want something simple and not something I want to steep and re-steep a few times. I am realizing that this type of tea is a staple in anybody’s tea cabinet.