Went to bed last night before I had a chance to log this because my computer was acting up:

I finally decided that this tea is just too good not to drink. It’s just my last packet so I think I was trying to make it “last” by not drinking it, but by not drinking it I didn’t get to enjoy it.

I did notice that it is slightly sweeter if you have it with a dessert. I normally wouldn’t have placed it as a tea I would have with dessert, but that slight extra sweetness made it extra yummy.

The only trouble with oolongs is that they last all day. I need to get another french press so I can brew two types of tea during the day.

K S

If you are like me, you just can’t dump the leaf and move on. I don’t have a single steeper in my drawer. I have tried developing some sharing friends at work, but one likes only Lipton the other only likes black teas. So, like George Thorogood, I drink alone – and pee often. ha!

Comments

K S

Twitter: MegWesley