This is like an instant-calm potion. I take a sip and I can just feel myself relax. It is tea like this that makes me wish I either had a fantastic thermos bottle to bring hot water down with me or an electric kettle that I can keep in my room.

I will be surprised if I drink another tea today. I might bring this one through lots of steepings from now until bedtime.

ashmanra

I love this one, and I can’t imagine why I haven’t ordered it yet. This is going on my next Teavivre order.

MegWesley

It is really fantastic. Because I like this one so much I have been eyeing the white aged yunnan cake. It opened up a whole world of white teas for me.

K S

white aged yunnan cake? From?

MegWesley

Verdant Tea. http://verdanttea.com/teas/aged-yunnan-silver-needle-white-cak/ I read a review from somebody on here. I just don’t remember who.

Comments

ashmanra

K S

white aged yunnan cake? From?

Twitter: MegWesley