It is just nearing 11 o’ clock and I am already frazzled this morning. It turns out that the laundry I took out right before I left for the weekend was wet when I came back, so I have to re-wash it and make sure the dryer actually dries it this time.

It also feels like the only people that do dishes in this house is either my mom or me. Dad just got a work-at-home job again. I know he is busy, but he could at least put his own dishes in the dish washer.

I’m just frustrated today. Don’t mind my rant. I do love my parents and I still have some Earl Grey to have as a reward for doing all the dishes this early in the day.

Azzrian

(((Huggs)))

MegWesley

Thanks for the hugs! Everything is cooperating better this afternoon.