drank Tazo® Green Tea Latte by Tazo

My fiancee, friends, and I all went out to see the Rocky Horror Show yesterday. It was my first time seeing it live and it was amazing! The crew was fantastic and the opening band was very creepy cool. My favorite moment was when we all threw the toilet paper. That was something I always wanted to do, but would have gotten in trouble to actually do it.

Before the show I got a large latte to round out my meal so I wouldn’t be snacking when we got out of the show around 2 AM. It was so yummy. It filled me up for the rest of the night which makes me think that matcha would be the perfect tea for a person trying to diet. Between the regular and flavored matchas, it would satisfy every craving you might have. You would just have to be careful that you didn’t overdo it with the matcha lattes and have most of them without milk.