So, I get up this morning to find that our cable is out. Last night when it was windy from the hurricane I asked mom that if our cable went out, would our phone go out? She didn’t know.

The answer? Yes, if the cable is out the phone is out too and so is our internet.

On a tea related note, my mother (who hated Earl Grey) now drinks Bigelow Earl Grey with milk every morning to help her wake up. I converted her to the Earl Grey side!

Hesper June

Come over to the Grey side…we have tea;)

Comments

Hesper June

Come over to the Grey side…we have tea;)

Twitter: MegWesley