drank Gooey Butter Cake by 52teas

My mom and I went shopping this morning since her work is still out of power. I got a new pair of sneakers that fit perfectly and make my feet happy. Now I don’t have to worry about wearing a hole right through my old sneakers.

The only thing I don’t like about this cup is that mom snuck splenda in the sugar bowl first thing this morning. It is still good, but not quite the right type of sweet it needs to be to really bring out the gooey butter cakey taste.

I am amazed that this has lemon in it. I normally hate lemon in my tea but I really like the taste of it in here.

Hesper June

I can taste splenda in everything that it is in, and it totally ruins whatever I am eating or drinking.
Not a fan.
But, this tea sounds so interesting!

Indigobloom

I dislike lemon flavoured food, but tea? soooo good! same with blueberries. Fresh? in tea? yes please! in a tart or yogurt? ick.

Comments

Hesper June

Not a fan.
But, this tea sounds so interesting!

Indigobloom