I have been craving chai, so I picked up a box of this when my mom and I went shopping this evening. Hot and plain, the scent is wonderfully cinnamon! It smelled like liquid Red Hot candies. Brewed up it didn’t taste like much.

So I did what any person familiar with chai would do, I put a splash of milk in it. The milk brings out the other flavors. The prominent flavor is actually a blend between the allspice and the nutmeg. Cinnamon is still the most aromatic.

This would be lovely in the cool winter mornings which is what I was hoping for. I’m not sure I would pick it up again so I am still on my quest for the perfect chai. It will make me very happy to drink it though.