drank French Vanilla Chai by Twinings

Ever since I saw this in the store I have been curious about a vanilla chai. I like the spiciness of chai and I love vanilla. What could go wrong?

Apparently the other reviews were right. The black tea isn’t bold enough and the vanilla tastes more artificial than artificial vanilla extract. And there was no flavor before you added the milk. There was a delicious vanilla smell, but no flavor. So this is a chai you have to drink with milk. The one thing that is going for it is that it is sweet. Very sweet.

I won’t be buying this chai again but I will be drinking the box.

Janefan

Bigelow makes a pretty good bagged vanilla chai. More vanilla than spice ( which i like), but not too fake imho.

MegWesley

I’m going to have to keep an eye out for that. The last time I had it I didn’t like it since I refused to drink it with milk. Maybe this time would be different.

Comments

Janefan

MegWesley