drank Chance Combinations by Custom

Since the Stash Double Spice Chai and the Twinings French Vanilla Chai were not completely satisfying on their own, I decided to mix them together and see what happened. I brewed the two teabags for five minutes and then added milk.

The combination of the two is pretty delicious. The spice is enhanced by the vanilla in the Twinings tea. The vanilla is actually more flavorful and less artificial with the strong spices from the Stash tea. I have been drinking these two in combination for about a week and I am sad to say that I have run out of my Stash Double Spice Chai.

This combination was delicious while it lasted and was a good replacement for hot cocoa. I’m going to drink my last cup of this slowly while enjoying the first snowfall of the year.

Janefan

Hooray for making it work! Sometimes the sum is greater than the parts.

MegWesley