drank French Vanilla Chai by Twinings

I really think that I like this more at a shorter steeping time. The vanilla tastes less artificial and you don’t get the overbrewed slightly bitter taste of the tea. Yes, it is still sugary sweet, but I count that as a perk considering that the sweetness is why I picked up a vanilla chai to begin with.

Still haven’t killed the box yet. I’m actually thinking about trying this with my yerba mate and seeing if they go well together. I’ll keep you updated if I try.

Twitter: MegWesley