Now it is time for the Toffee Chocolate Deliight. Thank you again Indigobloom.

This is an interesting tea. Plain it tastes almost flavorless with a slight toffee taste. There seems to be some dust around the edge of my mug and a slight oil floating on top of my tea. Wasn’t sure what to think of that.

Since I was impatient, I dumped out a little bit of tea from my mug and added some milk. The tea is creamier now and tastes more like toffee. It doesn’t quite taste like chocolate, but there is something that reminds me of chocolate in there. I think I must have dumped out the oil on top of the liquid because the black tea base is there now.

All of the dessert teas seem to need either milk or sugar to really bring them out. I still have some of the sample left so I can see if not adding milk and just adding some sugar would make any difference.

I think I am starting to taste some hazlenut now. Hmmm. This is tasty. I will have to try a bit of sugar in it next time and see how that is.

Indigobloom