drank Earl Grey Decaf by Bigelow

Now I get to raid my mom’s Earl Grey because I am out and I want some. I swear the decaf tastes different than the normal one, but that could just be me right now. My tastebuds have been being weird this morning. Even my honey nut cheerios didn’t taste right.

My mom got me some more almond milk as a surprise. Yay. It is the unsweetened kind though so I have to remember that it is a little harsh when I have it plain. But she tries so hard to remember what I like. I love her and I tell her this often.

Kittenna

Awww, that’s sweet of your mom! :)

Comments

Kittenna

Awww, that’s sweet of your mom! :)

Twitter: MegWesley