I am finally starting to want my loose leaf tea again. I am so happy. I have missed actually making my tea, but if I haven’t wanted any then I wasn’t going to force myself to drink some. I don’t drink enough water anyway, so I should really be drinking more tea. At least it is a liquid!

Anyway, this tea is the perfect tea to come back to. I put a little bit of sugar in it because I find it a little bitter on its own, but the sugar helps bring out the natural sweetness of the tea that I just don’t taste on its own. I am actually cutting back on my sugar and only put two teaspoons instead of three. The next time I make it, I’m going to put one teaspoon of sugar in. I’m trying. I might cut back on the brew time too and brew it for two minutes or maybe even a minute instead of three.

This tea makes me want to get some fresh mint to brew with it. Sadly, we don’t have any or else it would be even more awesome!

Have I mentioned I actually like this one? I really do.