drank Jumpy Monkey by DAVIDsTEA

I read one of the tasting notes that said that they prefer David’s Tea stronger, so I decided to brew up the rest of Jumpy Monkey using only enough water for one cup of tea instead of the usual two-in-giant-mug that I normally do.

Coffee, coffee, coffee! I taste coffee.

Slight woodsy from the mate, but mostly the bitterness from the coffee. I think I taste a slight hint of cocoa in there somewhere. But yeah, mostly the coffee.

I think that if I get into coffee more, then I would like this more. But when I drink tea, I want tea and not coffee. It is a good waker-upper though, so it is getting a green face smiley from me.