I made a pot of this to share with my fiancee earlier and I decided to make one more pot of this before bed to have all to myself!

This is just amazing. The first steeps are sweet and mellow. Smooth as silk. Then as you progress further down the steeps the taste changes in a way that is complex and hard to explain.

Imagine being alone on a winter’s night all curled up in a warm blanket when-out of nowhere-a lady in a slinky black dress walks into the room. You can start to smell her perfume and then it changes into cuddling with your lover. Then that changes into being by yourself in a library with smooth jazz playing in the background.

Smooth, sweet, and mellow but very complex. I am going to have to have some alone time with this tea so I can try to explain the taste better, but I know that I will have to have this oolong as a staple in my tea cupboard.

K S

You had me at slinky black dress :)

ashmanra

Yep, it had that effect on me and is thus in my cupboard.