drank Organic Mao Jian by Butiki Teas

I relaxed with a couple of pots of this tea this evening. It was delicious! It didn’t have much kick to it, but it was nice and mellow. It was slightly sweet and it tasted lightly of veggies but it wasn’t as much as some of the green teas I have tried in the past.

I could see having this to drink daily when I wanted a green tea but I didn’t want an overly complicated one. I think this would go great with just about any meal. I also think it would go fantastically with a small dish of red bean ice cream.

I only have a little left, enough for one more cup probably, so I’m going to save it for when I have some time to enjoy it. On one of my days off! First steep at two minutes and second steep at three minutes with water that just started to make some noise in my kettle.