drank Ruby Sipper by SerendipiTea

My roommate Shwee found a new bakery in her town called Heavenly Buns which apparently has a sign of an angel mooning the pedestrians. She found this tea and thought that I would enjoy it so she sent me a sachet of this.

I wasn’t sure what it was because I didn’t look it up before hand so I brewed it for four minutes. It smelled divine and it brewed up to be this pretty pale pink! Plain, it didn’t taste like much so I added a little bit of sugar to my cup. Then it started to taste a little bit like grapefruit but not quite. Nice and light and mild.

Then I looked it up after finding the store on the label and discovered that it was a blood orange blend. Wow. I thought it would have been stronger than this but this was a very nice light tea. I have an awesome friend who thinks of me when she sees tea.

Skulleigh

The sign for that place sounds hilarious!

MegWesley

I laughed when I read it in the letter. Apparently it has caused quite a stir in her sleepy little town.