I couldn’t stay away from this one and I had to give it a third steep of about seven to eight long minutes. It is very light in flavor with rose at the beginning and apple in the middle. I like it better if I think of an apple tea with rose instead of a rose tea with apple.

I think I am worrying mom with tea samples though. These samples just came in small packages in an envelope. Mom said that the envelope was almost opened (even though it didn’t look like it had been opened or searched) and she almost didn’t give them to me. For her sake, have other people’s samples came like this too? Or was there more packaging involved? I mean, the tea looks like tea and the individual packages are whole, but she is worrying a bit and her worrying is worrying dad. I don’t really want to worry Mom either. (and yes, I’m overage and a legal adult. My family is just really tight knit and they tend to worry about me some)

K S

Yep, a business sized envelope with three tiny clear sample bags containing almost powder. I don’t know if it is supposed to be that fine or if it got crushed in the mail. The tea was fine even if it looked a little odd.

MegWesley

Thanks! That will probably make my mom feel better. Between her and my friends thinking that all tea in the mail looks like marijuana it isn’t easy convincing them that it is actually safe to consume sometimes (even if they know that it is only tea)

ashmanra

Haha! My hubby says that one day they are not going to believe me about those leaves in the mail! But every time I mail tea in an envelope I go to the post office and have it marked for hand canceling so the leaves don’t get squished. I always tell them up front it is tea leaves. Ice I opened the envelope I received from someone in the parking lot and realized how it must look, so I quickly stuck it in my purse. It was a ton of Moroccan Mint samples from Missy! One sniff and they would have known it wasn’t anything illegal! Don’t worry, I think everything would be fine. They can identify the real thing pretty quickly! It is nice to have someone to care, isn’t it? :)

Michelle

Depending on how many samples I send, I usually use a manila padded envelope or a small box. I always include a note though :)

MegWesley

It is nice to have someone who cares for my safety. I just wish they were tea nuts too so they would understand! Lol.

Comments

K S

ashmanra