I always find the mug method a little challenging to do without drinking the leaves. I really need to get myself a bombilla to help me with that. But I love the flavor I’m getting out of this with the mug method! Rich and buttery with both a floral and a mineral note. The leaves are slowly starting to unfurl so it will be easier to drink soon. I love doing this in my clear mug so I can see that.

Edit: Woah! Beware the last sip when you can’t figure out how to drink this quickly. Very veggie and mineraly. Good though. It looks like I have a forest in the bottom of my mug. Very fun.