drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

Not only have I had tea, I’m actually having a second steep of a tea as well! I brewed the water slightly hotter this time and boy oh boy is this second cup tasty!

I’m getting warm roasted marshmallow with a nice blend of green tea and black tea flavor. Then on the aftertaste I get melted marshmallow like I had just eaten a real golden fire-toasted one. It isn’t as sweet as the first cup was, but it is more delicious.

I have a feeling that if I had a tin of this then it would make a fantastic sweet iced tea. Sadly, I only have enough for one more big mug of this and I think I might save it and have it for another day.