drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

I must be on a green tea kick today. I love how this one smells. It reminds me of a marshmallow. I used less leaf on this one today and if I re-steep it tonight then I’ll toss the rest of the leaf I have in with it. I have to remember that I tend to like a little more leaf and a little less time.

I might have to put this one on my teas I need to get list for later. I do really like it. Nice and toasty and green.

ashmanra

I never expect to love this as much as I do. The aroma is magnificent.

MegWesley

We really need a “like” button on the comments, because I totally agree with you! I love the way it smells. It just makes me happy.

Comments

ashmanra

I never expect to love this as much as I do. The aroma is magnificent.

MegWesley