drank English Breakfast by Twinings

Oh my! Has it really been that long since I last tea-logged? I know it has been ages since I’ve had a cuppa tea, but surely it couldn’t have been that long. It has been so hot recently and I’ve just been so exhausted coming home from work that it has been hell.

But this tastes really good. Hot with milk and a big steaming cup full of it. I need to figure out a good way to make a bunch cold steeped tea with tea leaves for this hot weather.

Veronica

Mason jars work really well for cold brewing!