drank Creme Caramel by Red Rose

And there goes the last of the box. Very satisfying! I’m sad that it is gone though, but maybe now I can explore my tea basket and see what I still have in there.

Josie Jade

I didn’t know that Red Rose made flavored teas! I will have to look for this at the grocery store!

MegWesley

That’s where I found mine. They have the caramel, a lemon one, peach cobbler, and something with cinnamon. I think I want to try them all because this one was just so good!

Comments

Josie Jade

MegWesley