drank English Breakfast by Twinings

Backlog:

I had a cup of this before we went to New York on friday morning. It was so much fun! We went to the big Old Navy Store and the big Macy’s. Then we went around Times Square and I took pictures of pidgeons (I can’t help it, I’m strange). Then we went to Nintendo Land where I got a new game and a plush Fennikin just in time for the upcoming Pokemon X and Y release. And we got to walk around Rockafeller Plaza for a while and ended with a carriage ride through Central Park.

It was my first time in the city and I can’t wait to go again!

Twitter: MegWesley