drank Awake by Tazo

Wow, I am really not used to having any sort of time like this on my hands. I got let go from first work early because of labor times and I just wanted something strong, sweet, and milky. This fits the bill perfectly.

I did try it by itself since I haven’t had it in a while. It is fine. Just not something I would drink all the time. I only have two bags of this right now since I got it with a teapot as a gift. So it isn’t bad with milk and sugar.

__Morgana__

Glad it was better this time.

MegWesley

Me too! I always feel bad when I don’t like gifted teas.

Comments

__Morgana__

Glad it was better this time.

MegWesley

Me too! I always feel bad when I don’t like gifted teas.

Twitter: MegWesley