So, I needed to deep clean my french press to keep it working really well, but I was impatient and went out and grabbed a box of tea. I have been drinking nothing else since. I have two teabags left and I only got it (maybe) a week and a half ago.

On a scale from blech to yum! this tea rates in at the yummy factor. I drink it hot with a splash of milk and it is so comforting. There is this slight caramel undertone to the tea and it is never bitter. I accidentally overbrewed it one time and it still tasted like I steeped it for four minutes, so this tea is pretty forgiving. Nice when you have limited brain space after working two jobs or first thing in the morning.

I wouldn’t seek this tea out again, but I might grab it if it was on the shelves and I wanted a break from my fancier teas.

Flavors: Caramel