Mini rant: Guys! Please hide the coffee from me so I’ll go back to drinking tea more often. Stupid rough job making me get bad habits for a multi-cup coffee habit that I do not need.

Stash Down: I have been going through my tea and seeing what tea I would actually drink or not because I need to drink more of my teas so I can get some shiny new teas eventually and I found this one. It is really tasty and I am so glad I found that I had a bag of this left to drink. Just a splash of milk and one spoonful of sugar.

TeaBrat

I still drink coffee too but then I think about my giant tea stash – lol

TheTeaFairy

It’s time to come back to us Meg…

Veronica

I used to be a big coffee drinker while my husband was a big tea drinker. Now I’m a big tea drinker and he’s hooked on coffee. :)