Backlog #3: This is another one I made during the weekend that my aunt and uncle stayed. I don’t drink this often because I don’t want to run out of it. I need to stop doing that because I shouldn’t “save the china for when the King visits”. I deserve good things and this is a good tea. I brewed it a little strong this time. I should really stop at three minutes.

Flavors: Bergamot

TheTeaFairy

I really like this earl, one of the best ever!

MegWesley

I really wish there was an agree button on the comments, because I so agree with that!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

I really like this earl, one of the best ever!

MegWesley