drank Earl Grey by Twinings

I was expecting to not like this tea after reading a lot of reviews about it and after trying Lady Grey. But, not wanting to try Irish Breakfast yet, I pulled out the Earl Grey teabag and started heating up my water.

I have no idea why I didn’t want to try this tea. I steeped it for 4 minutes because I remembered that Lady Grey was a little bitter after 5 minutes for me. This tea is delicious! It isn’t flowery and it has such a pleasant almost sour twinge to it. It is just enough to keep my tongue on its toes. I also really like the musky smell it has. It just reminds me of cuddling up to my boy after having a bad day.