drank Lady Grey by Twinings

This is the second time I have tried the Lady Grey tea. This time I steeped it for about 4 minutes and tasted it. It was more perfumy than the Earl Grey was and had a greater taste of sweet orange with the punch of tarty-sourness. So I put a little milk in it and that helped even out the overly perfumed taste.

I do have to say that I would have never thought that tea would make a good companion for a dinner. I was wrong. With the Lady Grey prepared this way it made the perfect compliment to the crock pot chicken that my mom made. With the sides being a fresh salad and a slice of buttered bread.

I also have to say that having tea with the meal helped fill me up more than soda or water or anything else I have had recently. Even with the smaller portion sizes I had. It was interesting and I would definitely have tea with a meal again.

I don’t think I like Lady Grey hot. I will have to try her iced and see if she goes better with my taste buds. I have to say even though I gave the Lady a good try, I think the Earl won my heart.