drank Pomegranate Green by Bentley's

There was enough water in the kettle after dinner for me to make another cup of tea. This time I grabbed my green tea. It was so much better than the multiple cups I have had before of it. The kettle had at least five minutes to cool off from the boiling point. It was probably closer to 180 than anything but I’m not sure about that. I wish I did because it would be easier to replicate the results.

The first sip from the steep was so sweet on the tip of my tongue. It makes me smile just to think of the taste. It was light and crisp and reminded me of dewdrops on grass. I settled down with it an Brisinger by Paolini and just enjoyed myself.

As it cooled I was able to taste the ending tartness that the pomegranate always provides. This is when I’m glad I have eaten a lot of pom seeds. I know what it tastes like. This time I didn’t even have to put any sweetener into my tea at all like I normally have to or else it would be a little bitter. This time every drop, even the ending sips of my glass, went down cool and sweet.

I think I am figuring out that different types of teas do have slightly different methods of brewing to get their unique flavor out. This means that I will be enjoying my cups of pomegranate tea much more than I was.

Twitter: MegWesley